jarek Napisano 18 Luty 2013 Zgłoszenie Share Napisano 18 Luty 2013 Teza, że narciarze o większej masie bedą mieli przewagę jednak chyba nie potwierdza się ... ------------------------------------- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 1 Cytuj Odnośnik do komentarza Udostępnij na innych stronach More sharing options...
Szymon_K Napisano 18 Luty 2013 Zgłoszenie Share Napisano 18 Luty 2013 Teza, że narciarze o większej masie bedą mieli przewagę jednak chyba nie potwierdza się ... Sądzę, że taka teza nie wynikała z jakiś logicznych/naukowych przesłanek tylko była bardziej intuicyjna. Jeśli mówimy o nartach sklepowych, gdzie w konkretnym modelu nie ma gradacji sztywności, to wiemy że do narty dłuższej potrzeba większej masy i siły żeby ją prawidłowo docisnąć - to nasuwa skojarzenie, że zwiększenie długości nart GS utrudni życie lżejszym zawodnikom. Ale oni chyba mają sztywność dobieraną pod warunki fizyczne danego zawodnika, więc problemów z dogięciem narty mieć nie powinni. Natomiast pozostaje kwastia twardości/nośności śniegu, bo jeśli ciężki i lekki jadą na tej samej długości krawędzi to w warunkach niezbyt twardych tam gdzie lekkiemu krawędź jeszcze trzyma cięzki może mieć problem. Może nie od rzeczy było by użycie na miękkim stoku nart jeszcze dłuższych przez ciężkich zawodników. Cytuj Odnośnik do komentarza Udostępnij na innych stronach More sharing options...
jarek Napisano 17 Marzec 2013 Zgłoszenie Share Napisano 17 Marzec 2013 Wyciete z Denver Post. The rule changes reducing the legal amount of sidecut on our skis were an advantage for me, and that was a big reason I was so outspoken in criticizing them before they took effect. A rule change that determines winners and losers is a bad rule change. That was a big part of my opposition, in addition to my conviction that the FIS was wrong in its contention that reduced sidecuts would make the sport safer. To have the season I had on the new skis, after I was such a vocal critic, was very important to me. I didn’t want it to seem like I was being critical because I thought it was going to threaten my stature in giant slalom. I was outspoken because the rule change lacked virtue. I worked hard on the new skis from the time the rule changes became official so I would have a head start over the other guys in adjusting to the new equipment. I think the new skis worked better with my technique than with most of the other guys because I start the turn earlier and finish the turn later. I have a swooping, longer arc than Marcel Hirscher of Austria, who will finish second in the GS standings. Hirscher kind of chops off a little of the top of the turn and gets a lot of rebound (and acceleration) out of the ski. That was really easy to do on the old skis; you could really accelerate out of a turn. On the new skis, you don’t get as much acceleration. I also lay the ski over on edge a little farther, which helps me arc on the reduced turn radius more cleanly. I suspected that early in the process, after I skied on them for the first time, and also because I understood the scientific difference between a ski with a 35-meter turn radius (the new rule) and one with a 27-meter radius (the old rule). In order to pull a turn with the same radius, you need to have a higher edge angle. You can pull the same radius on a 35-meter ski versus a 27-meter radius ski if you have like 7 degrees more edge angle. My style lends itself to having a higher edge angle, and that gives me an advantage on the new skis. ------------------------------------- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2. Cytuj Odnośnik do komentarza Udostępnij na innych stronach More sharing options...
jarek Napisano 17 Marzec 2013 Zgłoszenie Share Napisano 17 Marzec 2013 Cytat który zamieścilem powyżejej to oczywiście słowa Teda Ligety. Odczulem trochę satysfakcji bo jego tłumaczenie w wielu punktach pokrywa się z moimi przewidywaniami i uciera nosa moim adwersarzom którzy mnie atakowali w mało elegancki sposób ------------------------------------- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2. Cytuj Odnośnik do komentarza Udostępnij na innych stronach More sharing options...
Rekomendowane odpowiedzi
Dołącz do dyskusji
Możesz dodać zawartość już teraz a zarejestrować się później. Jeśli posiadasz już konto, zaloguj się aby dodać zawartość za jego pomocą.
Uwaga: Twój wpis zanim będzie widoczny, będzie wymagał zatwierdzenia moderatora.