Narty - skionline.pl
Skocz do zawartości

Ranking

  1. sstar

    sstar

    Użytkownik forum


    • Punkty

      5

    • Liczba zawartości

      5 412


  2. surfing

    surfing

    Użytkownik forum


    • Punkty

      2

    • Liczba zawartości

      4 038


  3. Lexi

    Lexi

    Użytkownik forum


    • Punkty

      2

    • Liczba zawartości

      3 902


  4. MarioJ

    MarioJ

    Użytkownik forum


    • Punkty

      1

    • Liczba zawartości

      3 571


Popularna zawartość

Treść z najwyższą reputacją w 10.06.2023 w Odpowiedzi

  1. Popsuła puchar... teraz hymn.
    2 punkty
  2. Dzięki @mirekn stałem się posiadaczem kompletu DNA Race Wind Pants i Jacket. Po spakowaniu mieści się w dłoni i widać co jest w środku. Myślałem o czymś super lekkim i Mirek rozwiązał moje dylematy. Dziękuję!
    2 punkty
  3. 1 punkt
  4. Myśle że jak Nole będzie normalnie dysponowany to pewnie nie.. może za rok jak mu będzie mniej zależało ..jeśli kiedykolwiek mu będzie mniej zależało.
    1 punkt
  5. Mawiają że na Czarnym Groniu zawsze stok przygotowany wzorowo i śniegu pełno - to nie jest prawda... ..a na parkingu zamiast narciarzy pszczoły..
    1 punkt
  6. Pasja tenisowa mojej córki dopiero raczkuje, trenuje od roku, w 4 osobowej grupie (jest w niej najmłodsza i najwyższa, pozostali członkowie to chłopcy). Na początku było ciężko (urosła w ciągu roku ponad 12 cm i były problemy z koordynacją), teraz coraz lepiej jej idzie. Skutkiem ubocznym jej pasji jest nieograniczony dostęp do piłek (z czego cieszy się nasz pies). Jak on patrzy na te piłki, jakie ma skupienie uwagi, prawie jak Iga.
    1 punkt
  7. Coś inspirującego od najlepszych. Kilian Jornet w połowie marca opisał swój sprzęt. Najciekawsze dla mnie rzeczy pogrubiłem. Got a lot of questions about the gear I use during winter, so here what I use for my training and activities: First of all, best gear is the one we already have, and best way to update it is to repair it when gets used. And for activities we don’t do daily, it might be better to rent or borrow from a friend than to buy new pieces that will get bored in a wardrobe. Boots: both for training and steep skiing I use the @pierregignouxcarbonskiboots Black. When training it’s often opening track or deepish snow, so it feels good to have extra protection. Skis: for normal training I mostly use a pair of @moonlightmountaingear traverse 79mm. Because it’s still very light (850g) but has more width to open track and ski down in all conditions. For racing I would use either a Trab or Dynastar, depending the conditions. For steep skiing I use a Mission 92mm, 168cm. Poles: skimo poles, 135cm for training, 125cm for steep skiing. Avalanche gear: shovel, prove, DVA. All the time. Clothes are basically the same: merino teeshirt, softshell active pants and jacket, all from @nnormal_official , a pair of gloves. Sunglasses and hat. Climbing/ safety: for steep skiing, a 60m 6mm dynema rope, a light harness, a few nuts and pitons, some ice screws, avalacov hook, some slings, one or two cams…I also bring a second pair of gloves so they’re dry for the downhill. Crampons and axes: I use all the time steel crampons, aluminum crampons are not very useful if you find any ice. I use either the blue ice harfang or the petzl irvis hybrid. For axes, it depends the ice sections on the route. For progression in deep snow I started using the auftrib plates and it’s very useful! For training I always bring a 0,5l bottle and have some gels and bars in the backpack just in case.
    1 punkt
www.trentino.pl skionline.tv
partnerzy
ispo.com WorldSkiTest Stowarzyszenie Instruktorów i Trenerów Narciarstwa PZN Wypożyczalnie i Centra testowe WinterGroup Steinacher und Maier Public Relation
Copyright © 1997-2026
×
×
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...